[Groop] Year became a member

City Hunter geoforce at pacific.net.sg
Sun Jan 11 01:20:32 PST 2004

I have checked the archives and I managed to find possibly my first message
ever posted to the Groop.
But that only gets me an estimate of the time I joined, not the actual date
I subsribed to the mailing list.

So what we need is to know the date we added our email address to the Groop
mailing list.
How to do that?

Jeffrey Lim