[Groop] Year became a member

Börje F. F. Karlsson bffk at cin.ufpe.br
Mon Jan 12 03:41:18 PST 2004

hi,

the archive at groop.com only covers as of January 14th, 1997
for the rest of the messages you all can check at
http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/groop/

unfortunately most of the posts from between 1997 and 2000 are
missing

(hey gary,
i almost put as my signature to this message - "Take care all, Gary G.",
without noticing
i guess i read too many messages by you and associated that to posting to
the groop :) )

(ps: it's between parenthesis that no one else can read, right?)

[]'s Borje...