[Groop] Membership Cards, Etc.

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 05:09:14 PST 2004

1.  Put me down for a membership card, Gary.
2.  I've been searching our new Mad 2004 wall calendar and have yet to find a
Groo in either the marginals or the month drawn by Sergio.  The year is still
young, though.
3.  While padding one's post tally by sending empty messages devalues the
prodigious amount of legitimate posting Gary does and thus should be avoided
(also, most of us probably get enough useless emails from people wanting to
enlarge body parts we may or may not have, or offering cheap prices on sedatives;
please don't make your fellow Groopier wade through more useless email from the
trusted source of the Groop), I doubt that most post-padders have the level of
dedication required to unseat Gary as the reigning post champion.
Janet
PS:  In an effort not to take sides in the Groopie/Grooper debate, I have
decided to use the compromise term "Groopier" (as in croupier, "Someone who
collects and pays debts at a gambling table")

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com