[Groop] Padding the postings

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 06:34:27 PST 2004

I had meant to add a joke to the end of my post that I
am Unpadding by not being so vocal lately, but got
distracted by the phone and hit "send" too soon.

Then I thought I'd just send out a second message to
make my point about Unpadding, but realized I'd be
undermining my unpadding activities by doing so!

I finally realized it would just be more Grooish and
thus funnier to claim to be Unpadding by engaging in
Padding-type behavior.

So there!

------------
UMMM, and then I sent all my messages just to Vaughn!
Not only is he getting my first message twice and my
second message three times, but of course I COULD have
now just rewritten my original message to send to the
Groop to INCLUDE an Unpadding comment, but of course,
that wouldn't be Grooish enough.

I guess there's no one left out there wondering why I
call myself Mr. Grooism, is there?

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn I was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/