[Groop] (no subject)

dougiemccoy dougiemccoy at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 17:43:49 PST 2004

Hmmm, Strange.
Gary makes a simple mistake  with a 10 foot pole, and he hears about it
from half the groop, while Shawn and Dougie McCoy both have Groo off
freying without a license and there is complete silence.
Fray -n, fight , brawl
Frey n, God of fertility and crops and  of peace and prosperity in Norse

mythology.

You just gotta admit that Freying is sorta non Grooish.

Bunny

Shawn Moore wrote:

> Also, there was a bogus mousepad on ebay a few years back that was
> pulled after a few days, I believe Mark sent ebay a little email and
> it disappeared.  It looked like someone copied a page off of one of
> the comics, groo was on a horse freying  :)

ok I've been wanting to say this for a while "Did I Err?" ok now I feel
better, as you can tell I'm the worlds worst speller anyway.

Dougie McCoy
Cartoonist/inker
http://www.geocites.com/dougiemccoy/