[Groop] The "Hi" Virus

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 08:57:28 PST 2004

I am definitely not getting all of my memos, here.  I did not even receive
the "hi" message with the virus.  I feel so left out (insert pouty lip here).
For that matter, I did not receive my copy of the last email I sent to the
Groop.  Good thing I knew what it said, or I would have been very confused by the
replies!  We have McAffee, too, and it seems to have worked well for us so
far, particularly in conjunction with my rule requiring anyone who sends me an
attachment of any kind to send a seperate email to tell me that they intended to
send the attachment before I open it.  That rule also works wonders for
reducing the number of recycled email joke forwards I receive from family members.
Seems people are willing to send one email to tell you a joke, but not two.

This brings us up to 4 Kopins on the subject.
Janet

PS:  Anyone know the Kopin to US Dollar exchange rate?

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com