[Groop] Re: "Hi" Virus

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Mon Jan 19 20:24:52 PST 2004

Thanks Denis, Charles, and, again, Mark, and everyone else for helping me
figure out/understand  what the heck happened and whether I contributed to
it with errors of commission or omission.
I think I'm gonna look at low cost ways to change a few things about my
e-mail and ultimately get a new operating system.  My son swears by Linux.
The idea some little pissants around the world get their jollies f-ing up
things for other people really stinks.  May Groo descend upon them all!

-Gary G: E-mail Virus Patsy