[Groop] File Sharing and Familiarity

Groopunk at aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 06:23:58 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/29/2004 9:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tkidder at telusplanet.net writes:

> I'm leaning towards the stopping of reading these posts, as I may
> eventually get "suckered" (as Seth put it) into posting.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!  I didn't say "suckered,"  I said you'd get "sucked in" to
posting.  "Suckered" makes it sound like I'm P.T. Barnum and you're some rube
that we, as the Groop, are trying to con.  That's not the case.

But, I do have a bridge for sale... if you're interested...?

-seth-