[Groop] File Sharing, Digests, and other necessities

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:32:31 PST 2004

The fact is that there will never be a right answer to this thread.  File
sharing is one of those dicey things that some people think is right, some
wrong, and some in a grey area of their own choosing.  I did like the
comparison to cassette tapes, and VCR tapes, though I thought the respective
industries were terrified of them back then (though right or wrong they
weathered the storm).

I think it would be a great idea for a sample comic, or one page bit to be
on sergios website, but if he doesnt want it, he doesnt want it.

Itd be great if Mark sent an email saying "Dont post Groo comics online",
and that would be the final word.