[Groop] Evanier Free Comic

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:01:30 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/6/2004 3:32:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
crazysketchbook at aol.com writes:

Unfortunately, all local shops I know of that are less than an hour  drive
only carried the Gold titles... a lot of those Silver ones look  cooler.  Ah
well.

Same here.  The one of the two comic book shops in the area that we  hit on
Free Comic Book Day only had the Gold titles.  I'm not particularly  fond of
either of the two shops around here, but then again, my first comic book  shop
(Krypton Comics in Omaha) was a tough act to follow.

Janet

_http://janetharriett.blogspot.com_ (http://janetharriett.blogspot.com/)