[Groop] San Diego

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 19:52:46 PDT 2004

***sigh***

If I quit my job, jump in my car right now and drive round the clock,
live on pop tarts and sleep in my car, I can STILL make the
convention...

***sigh***

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class
http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

"What I never understood to this day, to this very day, was how white people could have black people cook for them, make their meals, but wouldn't let them sit at the table with them," he said. "How can you dislike someone so much and have them cook for you? Shoot, if I don't like someone you ain't cooking nothing for me, ever." -Ray Charles, 1930-2004

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/