[Groop] San Diego Comic Con

Greg Craill grooless at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 12:11:52 PDT 2004

Go on Eric - rub it in, another Con some of us can't go to.
Same as last year I shall not degrade the proceedings by attending, I shall
not partake of the Stellar-Grossman Grooisms, I still shall not witness a
fastdraw contest, I shall not again wander the halls looking at all the
wonderful comics and artwork abounding, I shall not drop by Blambot Fonts
booth for a chat, nor shall I attend the Eisners this year, In fact I shall
declare myself unavailable for the whole proceedings.

But nooooooooo I'm not bitter !

GC

:o)