[Groop] The Un-Groo-like Groo

Rick Smallwood corum2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 10 18:30:06 PDT 2004

Today I was looking through some of my older graphic novels, and one in
particular caught my eye, Harvey Kurtzman's Strange Adventures.

This book contains several stories by Kurtzman and other creators.

One of these stories, Captain Bleed, is illustrated by Senor Aragones.

On the second page of the story, our beloved barbarian makes his
appearance on the ship at sea no less, and believe it or not the ship
does not sink!!

(Senor A. also makes an appearance on the 4th page.)

I am sure this sighting has been reported already, but since I wasn't
aware of it it doesn't count. :PP

Rick