[Groop] Spy Vs. Spy Commercial

CrazySketchbook at aol.com CrazySketchbook at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 19:01:50 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/13/04 5:28:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rsmueller at netzero.net writes:
Hi to the Groop,

I just saw an animated Spy Vs. Spy commercial for Mountain Dew on Fox TV...
Will we ever see a Groo commercial?

Roland the Wonderer...
Was it in the same vein as the Spy Vs. Spy animated shorts they've showed
from time to time on MAD TV?  Mad TV I've pretty much written off as a
long-running SNL knockoff, but I enjoyed the animated shorts because the ones I saw were
all taken directly from Prohias strips... and though nothing will match the
curving lines of Prohias illustrations, it is kind of nice to see some of your
favorite strips animated. :]