[Groop] San Diego Favor

sean ferris seanferris at optonline.net
Tue Jun 15 19:41:37 PDT 2004

Could a groopy pick me up any GI Joe con books (I know of at least 1) that devils due is giving away... I would ask Larry but since he is not going he cant NOT get it for me...wait...if hes not going there might be a better chance of him picking it up for me...but some how he would NOT not pick it up on the way to the Groo panel with Gary...

anyway, I thank whoever can do this (or in the Groops case not do this for me) and would be more than willing to pay for any costs incured (except get an airline ticket for you)...