[Groop] Dessesbo For Sale

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 07:07:14 PDT 2004

I checked, and eBay's policy on auctions of human parts or remains includes
a prohibition on auctioning off an entire human.  You may be able to fight
this, Gary.  Also, how are you being shipped from Mississippi for only  $6?  I'm
looking to visit some relatives this winter and would like to save  on air
fare if I can.  That would leave a lot more money to buy back  issues of Groo to
bring to my nieces.  Only 1 of the three can read, but  giving my nieces
comic books would annoy my sister no end.

The seller (Hi, Lander3000!) says he listed the Groos under Spiderman and
CGC "just to anger the CGC crowd," which makes me wonder:
1.  What sort of visceral reaction was he going for by putting Gary in  the
title?  Hasn't The Long Suffering Mrs. G. suffered enough without  having to
find out Gary's on the auction block? And if anyone is going  to sell Gary,
shouldn't it be TLSMG?
2.  Has this seller read the eBay policy on Keyword Spamming?

I'll stop know and finish my coffee now so I can write coherent  emails.
These are the kinds of messages you get when I start replying  to my mail before
I finish my first cup of the morning.

Janet

[side note to Gary:  I thought of you the other morning when the local  NPR
news mentioned that Ohio is debating whether bottled water is "food" and  would
not be subject to sales tax]

_http://janetharriett.blogspot.com_ (http://janetharriett.blogspot.com/)