[Groop] Re: groofest

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:24:00 PDT 2004

>GROOFEST??? as in Groo the Wanderer? When and Where???

http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com/TheGroop.html

We’ve been meeting every year since 2000 at our annual GrooFest, which
others sometimes refer to as the San Diego Comic Con International. Trust
me, it’s really GrooFest! Sergio Aragones’ Mark Evanier, Stan Sakai, Tom
Luth, and Gordon Kent all attend and make Groop members feel especially
warm and welcome! The highlight of GrooFest is The Sergio and Mark Show,
a panel discussion featuring fun tales by the whole Groo Crew. Trust me,
this is an event, ummm, not to be, errr, not to be missed…