[Groop] RE: Groop groo stuff louisiana license plate

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:18:07 PST 2004

sorry folks, the louisiana groo license plate is a one of a kind item, if
you would like your own groo license plate, you can contact your department
of motor vehicles and see if it is available.  Sorry folks, I believe my
wife got me the ultimate gift for christmas, a texas groo license plate.
Only problem is I need a new vehicle to put it on as my honda kinda floated
down the mississippi during the flood a few years back.