[Groop] E-mail account disabling warning. VIRUS

Scott scott at knyght.net
Fri Mar 19 13:15:58 PST 2004

THIS IS A VIRUS!!!!

looks like another pass of the same virus.  The password protected zip files
shields the virus from virus scanners.  DO NOT OPEN!!

If you have other email accounts, then expect to see it come thru there:
   Dear users of AOL  - signed AOL team
   Dear users of yahoo.com  - signed yahoo.com team
   Dear users of earthlink.com  - signed earthlink.com team
   Dear users of %variable%  - signed %variable% team