[Groop] RE: sergio being fast

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 18:21:38 PST 2004

--- Jason Roberts <cowmageddon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am in awe, that beats my drawing of a line in 6
> seconds and I even had to use a square.

I once took 7 hrs, 42 minutes and 29 seconds to draw a
polar bear in a snowstorm eating a marshmallow. I
couldn't get the polar bear to sit still, and kept
running out of marshmallows. Plus, I made so many
mistakes with my white ink on white paper, that the
wite-out® correction fluid piled up and crusted over
the page, until my drawing was unintentially 3-D.

Or did I dream that?

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

Latest Blog Entry:
Oddball Comics' Herbie Week, A Fat Fury Forum! http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;