[Groop] Att Gary Only

Azamin azamin7 at streamyx.com
Wed May 5 22:00:15 PDT 2004

Sorry Gary for the late reply... I was quite busy as my father is not well and
i myself cought a fever for he last 4 days... (off line for quite some
time)...  And sorry for sending this thru Groop as I'm afraid there is problem
between my ISP with spamhous

About the sun reprints.. I think I've mention to you last year that during the
confusion period happened to the sun newspaper, the library together with its
collections sunked or holded by their previous management.

This is the e-mail that i sent to you last year...  I hope this will makes the
things clear about the Sun Groo reprints.

         [Fwd: The Sun Groo reprints]