[Groop] Donating to Gary

Greg Craill grooless at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 13:37:29 PDT 2004

Actually my brother picked me up a German language Groo set, it has the mightier than the sword TPB, a poster, Groo & Rufferto TPB, and the smartest man in the world TPB (I think)

Only glanced at it for a bit as I was packing to come back over here, so it's in storage with all my otehr groo stuff

also had Actions Speak pt III TPB by Sergio I think all in German which is amusing since there are no words to be in German in   :o)

GC