[Groop] German language Groo

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Mon May 10 22:22:00 PDT 2004

Hi Folks!

I appreciate the offer, but I have (thanks to wonderful members of the
Groop):

GERMANY (German) (13)
  Groo der Wanderer          #1-#5   1984/85-Pacific #1-7, Eclipse Special
#1, Sage(1-5)
  Art fur Erwachsene            #14        1985-Epic Illustrated #27
  Groo der Blahbar            #1-#4        1990-Epic #10,#11,#12,#13,
Sage(1-5)
  Groo der Intelligenteste
      Mann der Welt -Dino                   1999-Dark Horse Mini-Series No.1
  Groo und Rufferto  Dino                   2000-Dark Horse Mini-Series No.2
  Groo: Mächtiger als das Schwert Dino 2001-Dark Horse Mini-Series No.3

and the poster:

Groo Promo Poster-German 17" x 23" Dino   1999-German Version of DH
Mini-Series #1 Trade PB

Now if you happen to run across any of the mythical Groo buttons that Sergio
& Christen made in 1988 and sold at the San Diego Con that year, well, then
you will be able to entice me, gouge me, and otherwise drive me insane.
Take care all -Gary G.

PS  My computer was down for a couple days and they have cracked down on
e-mail use at work.  Sometimes the real world sucks.