[Groop] Baby items

Chris Schechner chschechner at ev1.net
Thu May 13 19:59:49 PDT 2004

I've used the Epson brand T-shirt transfer paper to do some of my cartoons
on T-shirts and it works pretty well. (but then I own the copyright.)

Chris

on 5/13/04 9:38 PM, Pengyfelix at aol.com at Pengyfelix at aol.com wrote:

Last time I was at our local Office Max, in the specialty computer paper
section, they had t-shirt transfer paper that works with desk jet printers.
I didn't look too closely, but it would seem that you could print out a Groo
graphic of some kind and transfer it onto a standard-issue plain baby bib
for the youngster, if the Groo Crew had no objections to a self-manufactured
Groo item for personal use.  How it would stand up to the abuse of a baby
bib is anyone's guess, but I'll just put it out there.

Janet