[Groop] Groo On CD

Dieter Opfer dopfer at csu.edu.au
Sat May 22 07:16:53 PDT 2004

How many of you have the MAD Magazine CD set that came out a few years ago?

I do, it's great! 7 CDs of ALL MAD Mags up to that date. Fully indexed
etc. etc.

I would definitely buy an official Groo CD. Especially if it contained
all of those rare and otherwise unobtainable items on dessesbo's (Gary
for the those not in the know) list like the Malaysian Sun Newspaper
runs. And why stop at the comics? A CD or CD set (or even a DVD) could
contain scans/pics of all Groo material created like all the sketch
cards, IG cards, common cards and so on.

Come on Mark and Sergio, how about it?

Cheers

Dieter :)#