[Groop] cd rom thingy

Finn Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 15:53:53 PDT 2004

Hey!!!
It's impossible to "decide" what happens when Groo is involved - everything
about him is unpredictable and uncontrollable.  The very nature of his
existence is unbridled chaos . .  .
That being said, the game remains massively enjoyable! As a matter of fact,
several of my coworkers are looking to buy it for themselves after they
played it at work one day.

finn (again)