[Groop] Groo Pins

Denis Hackney denis.hackney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:59:21 PST 2004

On a similar sort of theme, I'm also looking for the cloisonne pins...
or one of them at least.  I stumbled across a comic shop one day that
had 5 of the 6, which of course I bought straight away.  The only one
I was missing?  The first one with Groo on it, of course...

Anyone know where I can get one, or maybe have one they're willing to
part with...?  I have stuff I can trade for them...

Pessimistically,
Denis.

--
This .sig intentionally left blank.