Fw: [Groop] Groop Membership Cards!!!!!

EUGENE PHILLIP ephillip at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 3 13:54:50 PST 2004

Gary,
  Since folks seem interested in paying significantly more than cost for a membership card, I suggest that the total cost be divided equally amongst all interested Groop members, and all the cards get distributed equally also.  We'd each have enough cards to share with our family or to use to promote a future generation of fans.
Gene