[Groop] RE: Membership Card

D. Bron dbron at dbron.net
Fri Nov 5 17:02:40 PST 2004

Gary,

I would like a Groo membership card.  My specs:

	Name:   Dan Bron
	Since:  1998
	Number: 0017

Does anyone have the Groop archive from between 1997 and 2000?
Groo.com links to the 1995-1997 archives and the 2000-present archives,
but nothing in between, which is when I joined.  I would actually like
to know my join date.

Do we know the final price yet?  $10 right?

-Dan