[Groop] Tragedy

Jacob Starkey jedi_master_groo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 17:32:43 PDT 2004

Friends,

A great tragedy has befallen me.  I had recently
bought a corner computer desk, and it had two shelves
on which I decided to display my Groo and Usagi
Yojimbo merchandise.

I had my Groo ornamenton one of the shelves, but not
hangong because I have yet to get something to hang it
with.

alas, the other day, I bumped into my desk, and my
groo ornament fell from the shelf and landed on my
keyboard and nearly broke Groo's leg off.

Rufferto's leg is chipped and Groo's leg is hanging by
a thread.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: buy two of
everything (one to keep mint, and one to use!)

Sadly
Jacob S.