[Groop] Groo Miniatures

Joe F car at urbanchant.com
Fri Oct 15 11:53:32 PDT 2004

I'm actually painting ALL my Groo minis (I was also lucky enough to get a complete set a few years ago... thanks to Gary G. amongst others). I see no point in keeping them bubble packaged since I'm NEVER going to sell them. Heh... I even made a little milliput Rufferto...

The dragon isn't too difficult if you've done a lot of miniature work, but you will need filler for the edges and joints unless you can live with big gaps and creases...

/Joe
Sweden