[Groop] Misc.

Jorge Filevich rage at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Oct 22 09:08:31 PDT 2004

I was surprised to see a sports show on TV where they were discussing
The Curse. And they were doing it seriously, not as a Joke, not making
fun of anything, just plain seriously. Being from another country and
knowing nothing about The Curse, that show seemed really odd. Specially
when the "same" reporters laugh when a soccer (fútbol) team from Brazil
hires an Umbanda witch to curse the other team for the Finals of the
Libertadores Cup (South American Championship, like the Champions League
in Europe), I actually saw a couple of  article a few years ago in a
local and nationals newspapers mocking this news.

Jorge F.