[Groop] Claire's Survey - Are you voting?

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Wed Oct 27 18:15:51 PDT 2004

Hey Everyone!  It is that time of the year!!... TIME TO VOTE!

    I was in the local newspaper a couple weeks ago; my school has been
getting involved and informing the student body about the election and the
importance of voting.  The candidate forum at my school went GREAT (I was
the person asking questions to the state candidates).

    Now that it is getting even closer to the election, we have been doing a
contest to see which class can get the most people to promise that they are
going to vote on Tuesday, November 2nd. (it doesn't matter WHO you are
voting for... just that you are going to go to the polls or send in an
absentee ballot)  I've gotten a late start... being that the people in
charge of this are in MY CLASS and they forgot to hand out forms to our
class until today... but even with the late notice, I want my class (it's an
american government class) to win the prize: donuts or ice cream!

    Side-note:  Last week was spirit week and the class that dressed up the
most each day of the week, won donuts... AND GUESS WHAT?... my class *won!*
(on white t-shirt day, I brought in 7 of my dad's white t-shirts and gave
them out to people in my physics class so that EVERYONE in the class had a
white shirt on!)

Please, please, please (yes, I am begging) e-mail me back and let me know if
you (or your husband/wife, kids, friends) are going to vote in this election
(definitely) and I will put you down on my sheet.

 ~*~CLAIRE GROSSMANN~*~

P.S. If my class wins the donuts/ice cream, I will be sure and let you
know!!!