[Groop] Groop Membership Cards!!!!!

Simon Passey Simon_passey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:27:40 PDT 2004

Count me in Mark
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Lisa & Jamie
  To: Groop at Groo.Com
  Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 2:40 AM
  Subject: RE: [Groop] Groop Membership Cards!!!!!

  $10.00 + postage costs sounds fine to me - but being in Blighty would need to pay by Paypal as I have had problems in the past with cash going missing..

  I will happily act as Distribution Centre for all us British Groopers/Groopies/Groopsters.. (whats the preference again?) if this would make life easier for anyone.. BTW how many of us are there ?

  Mark.

  So there you have it.  Please send me feedback!!!  Suggestions, questions, comments on the card and how they have it written up.  (I know nothing about such things.)  Anything.

  Look forward to hearing from you all.

  Take care -Gary G.