[Groop] Re: Groop Digest, Groo: The Movie

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Thu Sep 23 17:21:01 PDT 2004

Woo Hoo!  Great news, Mark.  Yes, I think you should make them reserve the
front row at the premier for Groop Members!  I'll fly to LA for it!

Sadly that does make it less likely that I will ever get around to asking
Sergio to allow me to put Groo in the Lost Worlds Picture Combat Book
series. He'll be too valuable a property and I won't be able to afford the
license fees. But at least I'll get to see the movie.

And Chad, Josh, Joe and Jason: please, for the sake of those of us who get
the digest version, don't post the entire press release back to the list
when you reply. We all heard it the first time!  (What pirate?)
Rick Loomis

At 04:14 PM 9/23/04, you wrote:
>    2.  Groo News from ME (Mark Evanier)
>    3. Re:  Groo News from ME (Chad Riden)
>    4. Re:  Groo News from ME (Josh 'Wet Exit' Jones)
>    5. Re:  Groo News from ME (Joe F)
>    6. Re:  Groo News from ME (Jason Roberts)

>Message: 2
>Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:07:08 -0700
>From: Mark Evanier <evanier at evanier.com>
>Subject: [Groop] Groo News from ME
>To: groop at groo.com
>
>The following press release will be appearing in VARIETY and HOLLYWOOD
>REPORTER in the next few days.  I thought the Groop would like to see
>it first...
>
>IPW ACQUIRES SERGIO ARAGONES' GROO

Flying Buffalo Inc  www.flyingbuffalo.com
PO Box 1467, Scottsdale, AZ 85252