[Groop] Groo News from ME

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Thu Sep 23 21:34:15 PDT 2004

Hi Folks!

First, sorry I haven't answered some of your e-mails.  I've been way, way
behind on such things lately, but I've finally caught up, having just
finsihed all the latest e-mails.  I will soon get back to some folks
privately.

Second, much thanks to all of you folks who sent me checks and dollars and
paypal payments to cover the cost of sending out the cards.  And extra
thanks to the folks who sent extra kopins.  Claire & I greatly appreciate it
all.

Third, no Jason, the ornaments were not numbered.  There was some limited
number made, but they were not numbered.

OK, I guess that does it for now. Like I said, I'll get back to a few of you
soon about...

(Long, shocked silence)

GAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Triple GAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I just skipped
right over double Gak)

A Groo Movie???   A Groo Movie!!!!!!!

Be still my palpitating heart!!!

Live action or animation, it doesn't matter!

Hey!  If it's live action maybe the Groop could be extras who are all killed
by Groo.  Wouldn't that be fun?

It would be cool to be at the premier.  (Since I have a beard now, maybe I
could sneek in before Security recognized me from the pictures they got from
Mark & Sergio.)

Gasp, gasp, pant, pant.  I'm hyperventilating.  Here comes The Long
Suffering Mrs. G. with a paperbag to put over my head.  I've gotta go.

Wow!

Gary "What did they mean 'Slow of Mind'" G.