[Groop] Top posters of 2004

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:02:35 PST 2005

I know I sent more than 28 posters last year, I believe it's gotta be up
there in the top 9.  The fix is in I tell ya.  Perhaps my poster is not big
enough, maybe I should send a post every week for a year, that'll get me in
the top ten next year.  BTW, Gary, the family and I just moved to Louisiana,
but the Texas address is good for the cards, as we are keeping the post
office box there for a few more months as we send bills to Louisiana.  I'm
so glad Louisiana has a forever policy on their personalized license plates
and since they found my car last week after 3 years of underwater searches,
I have a place for the license again.  Yay.
http://www.povonline.com/groostuff/GrooStuff06.htm  In the next few years, I
will attend a convention, which one? I haven't the slightest.  I will meet
my heroes one of these years.