[Groop] Top Posters of 2004 (late)

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 06:04:48 PDT 2005

My motem blew up last night. Now for no apparent reason, it's working agin.

OK, now wait just a minute!  How could I be the top poster again?  My posts
were WAY down.  Hmmm.  It must have been the Dark Horse cards and the Groop
Membership Card posts.  Or maybe it was pointless posts like this.  -Gary G.