[Groop] re:re:re:re:re:reguarding: highest poster (Groo in Space)

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 20:35:31 PDT 2005

Thanks.  I was not looking forward to being the geek on the up/down in  space
question.  However, I am compelled (dang voices!) to point out  that the
movement of the Earth through its orbit, coupled with the  rotation of the Sun
relative to the center of the galaxy and the motion of  the galaxy through the
rest of space, would make it exceedingly difficult  to figure out which Groo
poster was the "highest," given that the point of  reference is in constant
motion through three-dimensional space.  Of  course, I am assuming we are using the
center of the Earth as our reference  point for determining top poster by
altitude.  Okay, so the geek kind of  just leaks out.

Speaking of top posters by altitude, have we ever determined who is the top
person who posts to the groop, as measured in feet/meters above sea level?
We clock in at 587 feet (about 179 meters) at our current location and 1154
feet  (352 meters) at our soon-to-be new digs.

Janet

_http://janetharriett.blogspot.com_ (http://janetharriett.blogspot.com/)