[Groop] re:re:re:re:re:reguarding: highest poster

cklein at mn.rr.com cklein at mn.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 05:47:55 PDT 2005

Since my posting about top posters is the most postings I get a year, the answer to your question is NO for me.  When I looked up the altitude of my city, it wasn't listed, but the next closest city, Minneapolis, lists at 812 ft, so I guess I'm not the top (or rather, highest on earth) poster either.