[Groop] 90daysandcounting

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 19:20:00 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, no.  They both decided they have a little too much going on with Claire getting ready for college and this, that, and the other thing.  So this year it will be just me.  At this point I'm not sure when I'll be there, other than I will definitely be there for the Groo Panel and Quick Draw.  Without Becky & Claire, I will be at the Con the whole time, probably hanging around Sergio's table for the most part, watching him being his cool self, hawking his wares, and spelling for him when he goes on his hour and a half 10 minute breaks.  So I'll be real easy to find.  (or avoid!)

-Gary G.