[Groop] OT update on sitcom contest

bj trapp bjtrapp at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 19 23:30:21 PDT 2005

About a year ago I asked the groop to vote on my entry in a contest to
win an appearance on the Canadian sitcom called Cornergas.  I know some
of you did and helped me to a fourth place finish.  This year's contest
had a slightly different procedure but my entry won and I will be
appearing on the show sometime on next seasons run.  I get to attend the
taping for three days this summer, and will appear in one scene.  Last
year's winner got to stand up and yell "Bingo" , so I imagine my part
will be just as fleeting.  Coming so close last year meant I just had to
try it again, so thanks to Rick Loomis, Sean Ferris, Steve Kuhn, Chris
Schechner and any others that voted for me last year.
Bunny