[Groop] GrooFest

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 20:20:28 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/26/2005 7:58:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mrgrooism at yahoo.com writes:
>>Okay, as the big event looms ever closer, who in the Groop is going to
Groo fest (aka the San Diego Comic Con International, of course).<<
Me!! I'm so certain, that I'm already here, with a room, even!! Haven't
gotten in line for a parking space yet, though....

>>... I'm rooming with Gary,but some of you who are borderline may want to
consider sharing rooms to make it more doable. Just a thought, the more the
merrier!!!<<

Planning any trips to Los Angeles, again?

Kaytee
www.simplexities.net