[Groop] GrooFest

Steve Kuhn cankuhn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:41:37 PDT 2005

I shall be attending the festivities.  If may suggest and place to eat.  The
Crab Shack behind the convention center and has huge tables to sit at
(Friday night?).  I've eaten there every convention and the wait has never
been longer than 20 minutes.  What do you think?

Steve

>>Okay, as the big event looms ever closer, who in the Groop is going to
Groo fest (aka the San Diego Comic Con International, of course).

Also, how many out there are on the fence or longshots who might be
going, depending on room availability and such. I'm rooming with Gary,
but some of you who are borderline may want to consider sharing rooms
to make it more doable. Just a thought, the more the merrier!!!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/