[Groop] Meeting in LA

Börje Karlsson tellarin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:13:35 PDT 2005

Hi ALL,

I'm finally able to read my e-mail. I'm still in LA but will be
travelling back home tomorrow.

It was great to meet George and Josh in person. As George said, it is
amazing to make friends via the groop. Thanks for everything guys.

And Gary, thank you veeeerrrry much for the decks and for the disabled services
booklet. You are awsome! Hope I can get to San Diego next year and
meet you and even more groopies/groopers.

Oh, almost forgot, Börje and George definitely do not rhyme. :)

Best,
Börje