[Groop] WWN

Janet L. Harriett pengyfelix at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 19:01:27 PDT 2005

Stuck in the grocery store checkout line, I took my weekly flip through
the Weekly World News (Sergio notwithstanding, I still can't bring
myself to actually purchase one).  Did I miss the Hidden Sergio in this
week's puzzle?

On an unrelated note, this week's cover features a kitten in restraints
with the headline to the effect of "Kitten convicted of murder.  Sign
the petition or Fluffy DIES!"  I think somewhere in the back of a
closet, we have a MAD Magazine cover making much the same threat to a
Pokemon

Janet