[Groop] Groo sighting in the WTotR...

Finn Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:20:59 PDT 2005

Everyone in my family is very intimidated by the Minstrel and generally opt
to discard him.  As encouragement, I allow my children (ages four and seven)
to rhyme anything, even if it doesn't make sense.  When I have the Minstrel
in my army I usually speak one very simple token sentence to fulfill the
rule  (such as:  "I fear I'm losing the game, my luck is increasingly lame")
and then just pantomime any of my turn-related actions . . .

finn "just played the game yesterday" smith

Speaking of the MInstrel. I've played the Groo card game now a few times.
Does anyone have any good house rules on the Minstrel card? Generally people
have been discarding it rather than try to rhyme all the time.