[Groop] Groo News from ME

Mark Evanier me at evanier.com
Fri Jan 14 21:22:19 PST 2005

Hi, gang.  I thought we were about due for an update...

Sergio and I have been busily working on the GROO movie script and
another project or two.  I think we will soon begin production on the
long-awaited Groo-Vs.-Conan project...but I'll let you know for
certain.  Yes, I know we haven't done any comics in quite a while but
that will change.

Sergio and I will be guests at the WonderCon in San Francisco.  The
convention is February 18-20.  Sergio will be on three of the seven
panels I'm hosting...a Will Eisner tribute on Saturday morning, a
Quick Draw! game on Saturday afternoon...and a Sergio/Mark panel on
Sunday afternoon.

We MAY (it's not definite yet) be making a public appearance in
Southern Georgia at the beginning of April.  Keep an eye on my website
for an announcement if you're anywhere near there.

More soon.