[Groop] Hello groovies

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 18:14:58 PDT 2005

I believe he told me he thought he had the images but couldn't find the disk
they were on and maybe he didn't have it any more.  But he definitely told
me he never had the original art work.

Last year at this time Sergio was somewhat exasperated about the whole thing
because he didn't think he had the art work and everyone who might have had
it said they were sure they didn't have it either.  BUT...again, everything
must have been worked out one way or another to Sergio's satisfaction with
or without the original art.

-Gary G.