[Groop] london

Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com
Fri Jul 8 04:31:47 PDT 2005

Hi Groopers
As a City worker I was pretty close to all this. I was late for work and
so arrived after the bombs had gone off. There was a lot of police
activity and, of course, the tube was out but there was no panic.
It's all pretty much back to normal today.

Womble

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.